Stick this to your control panel to give both oF and oC values for the temperature settings. Handy if you are reading recipes that have Fahrenheit values.
Made from high quality anodized aluminium with laser etching. 3M adhesive back.
Note that grills shipped from late November 2020 already have both oC and oF on the controller plate and so do not need this plate.
- Using a small flat head screwdriver loosen the small grub screw in the side of the knob
- Remove the nut and washer
- Peel off the back of the tape and stick the plate in plate
- Replace the nut (not washer)
- Replace the knob and tighten the screw