Our best selling pellet grill with huge cooking area and handy storage compartment.
- Large storage compartment to store all your accessories
- Stylish stainless steel hopper and grill lids
- Double wall insulation reduces wood pellet consumption
- New and improved PID controller for more stable temperatures
- 10kg pellet hopper capacity for up to 25 hours cooking time
- 3 years parts warranty and local Aussie support
What’s in the box
- ZPG-700E pellet smoker grill
- 2 digital food temperature probes
- Waterproof grill cover
Pricing includes GST.
Additional freight charges may be applicable for some locations.
We will confirm with you before processing your order if there are any special delivery or pick up requirements.
|Limited Warranty Period||3 Years|
|Grill Rack Surface Area||0.444 m²|
|Main Rack Dimensions||488 x 660 mm|
|Small Rack Dimensions||175 x 700 mm|
|Max Power Usage||300W|
|Power Supply Voltage||240V|
|Hopper Size||10 kg|
|Gross Weight||Box 1: 50.8 kg|
Box 2: 29 kg
|Packing Dimensions||Box 1: 835 x 570 x 605mm|
Box 2: 735 x 550 x 230mm
|Assembled Dimensions||1230 wide x 570 deep x 1300mm tall|
|Temperature Range||70℃ – 232℃|
The 700E consists of two boxes weighing 51kg and 29kg. The 51kg box is too heavy for a driver to lift alone.
For this reason freight companies require the Z Grill to be packed on a small wooden pallet.
This allows safe truck loading and unloading and avoids the heavy box being dropped and damaged (which is common).
Depending on your location you may order and pickup from one of our warehouses, or we will ship to your closest freight depot for you to collect.
While we would love to deliver to your front door, the size of the package makes this difficult and the need to use a tail-gate truck can double the freight cost.
We have chosen the best balance of safe delivery, freight cost and convenience.
Please click here for more detailed information on the freight delivery as well as box sizes and weights.