We expect you will love your new Z Grill pellet smoker, but if for whatever reason you are not satisfied with the grill or you simply change your mind, you can return the product even if you’ve used it. You will get a full refund*
How it works
- Put it together and cook on it
- What’s the point of worry-free return policy if you can’t cook on your grill? We want you to put the grill through its paces before you give your verdict.
- Don’t like it? Let us know
- Read the terms below and contact us to organise a return.
- Send it back
- We have return locations in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. However, you are responsible for getting the unit to one of these locations either by yourself or via a courier at your cost.
- We’ll refund you
- Once we receive your return in excellent condition, we’ll give you a full refund of your original purchase price*. If there are certain accessories you wish to keep, just let us know and we deduct those from the refund.
If there are any problems with your grill please immediately let us know as we are extremely dedicted to making things right. If your final call is to still return the product, we invite you to review the following terms:
- Full refunds can only be provided within 30 days of purchase directly from the Z Grills Australia website. Any Z Grills purchased through retail partners or website other than the official Z Grills Australia website (zgrills.com.au) are not eligible for a return or a full refund. Please consult their respective return policies for more information.
- You must be able to provide the original order number or email that was used during your purchase.
- Refund and return policy strictly only apply to our pellet smoker range. All other accessories are not eligible for a refund.
- You are responsible for getting the product to one of our three warehouses located in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. This location may be different from where you previously picked the grill up. If you are unsure where you have to return the grill, don’t worry, our customer service team will confirm your nearest warehouse once you initiate the return process.
|Return Shipping/Delivery Fees||While you can return the unit to one of our warehouses yourself, you may also choose to get it delivered. You are responsible for all shipping and delivery fees to get the product to our warehouse.|
|Return Packaging||We understand that it is not very practical to put the grill back in the original packaging, so we prefer you to return the grill as a fully assembled unit.|
|Condition of Product Return||– The unit must be in excellent condition.|
– If it was previously used, it must be thoroughly cleaned and vacuumed.
– No missing parts (eg. Grease tray, bucket, grill racks, thermometer probes, cover)
– We are not responsible for any damages caused during delivery or transportation to our warehouse.
|Damage Fee||May apply if goods are damaged or certain parts are missing when we receive them.|
|*Refund||– Initiated within 10 working days after returned goods pass our inspection.|
– Refunds will be made to the same payment method used for your original purchase.
– If you are currently still on an active payment plan, we will refund any payments that you’ve made in the past to your nominated debit or credit card. You will not be charged any subsequent automatic payments.
– Wood pellets and small accessories that are not specifically designed for use with the grill shall not be refunded.
If purchased as a bundle, a fair deduction shall be made for any items that you decide to keep or are not eligible for a refund.
* All refund and return policies and subjected to changes. All refund approval is also subjected to approval at our discretion. We reserve the right to deny a refund as we see fit.