Recipe by Matthew Brien
This recipe is an awesome idea to make sure you make the most out of your leftover briskets. This is the perfect partner for any meal the day after you host an awesome party. Enjoy!
- 2 large cans of your favorite baked beans (drain them well)
- 250 gm rindless bacon
- 1 cup of cooked diced brisket
- 1 can of tomato supreme
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 small red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp of your favorite mustard
- 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp of your favorite BBQ rub
- In a cast-iron skillet on a medium heat, add onion and bacon and cook until onion is translucent.
- Add brown sugar and mix in to caramelized onions and bacon.
- Add tomato supreme, baked beans, brisket, worcestershire sauce, mustard sauce, BBQ sauce and your favorite rub to the skillet and still.
- Put your skillet inside your Z-Grill next to anything you’re cooking, it doesn’t matter about the temperature as you’re only trying to get a little bit of that.
- Smoke and thickening up the sauce 1 hour at 250°F.