Recipe by @kateirving
Potatoes, chicken, and a mix of veggies all in one tray. This Chicken and Potato Gnocchi tray bake makes the perfect dish for any occasion! Get ready to be the star of the party with this recipe!
- 1 kg Brushed potato
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 red onion
- half each of red, green, and yellow capsicum
- 100 gm cherry tomatoes
- 100 gm purple cauliflower
- Bake potatoes whole for 2 hours or until probe tender.
- Remove flesh from skin and grate directly onto bench to allow stem to escape.
- Mix through egg yolk. Sift flour over top them fold through to combine.
- Boil a large pot of salted water.
- Roll potato mix out into logs and cut out 2cm lengths to make gnocchi.
- Cook the gnocchi in simmering water until the rise to the top then toss in olive oil.
- Place on a tray whilst you finish batches.
- Chop vegetables and arrange on a lined tray with prepped gnocchi.
- Coat chicken in your favorite seasoning and arrange atop of the vegetables.
- Bake in 176°C Z-Grill and bake turning chicken and vegetables every 15 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temp of 74°C.