Recipe by @thegrillingwog
This recipe is a combination of two of our all-time favorites – chicken and cheese. Indulge in this crispy, crunchy, and cheesy goodness with an additional hint of BBQ flavor. Sit back and enjoy!
- thinly grated parmesan (powdered store bought one will work)
- 1kg of chicken nibbles
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp of your favorite BBQ rub
- Grate parmesan and mix through BBQ rub (personally, I used Lanes garlic2)
- Beat two eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Start up grill following normal procedures and then set to HIGH
- With one wing at a time dip in egg wash and then into the parmesan BBQ rub mix and set onto a raise oven/cooling rack
- Once they are done place them into the grill and let them cook, turning once after 15 minutes, once they reach an internal temp of 75°C they are done!