Recipe by @kateirving
Who doesn’t love a freshly made pastry for morning tea? Now you can enjoy these mixed berry pastries even if it’s not Halloween! Make sure to indulge yourself in this sweet and crispy combination!
- halloween morning tea
- berry pastries
- blueberry jam small batch
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 tbs of sugar
- 1 tbs Lane’s blueberry seasoning
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- puff pastry
- Mix together blueberries, sugar, seasoning and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium heat stirring for 30 minutes until thickened.
- Cut puff pastry into desired shapes and add some fresh strawberry slices and top with a spoon full of blueberry jam.
- Add a top to the pastry.
- Place on a lined baking tray and cook in your Z-Grill at 190°C for about 20 minutes or until browned.