- 2 in 1 tool to Scrape ‘n’ Grab your grill rack. Click here to watch video.
- Compatible with all Z Grills models and Traeger Pro series and GMG too!
- Easily grab and lift out the grill rack with one hand.
- Scrape the rack clean without scratching the ceramic coating.
- The angle of the handle makes reaching the back of the grill racks easy.
- Australian Registered Design 201917005.
How it works
- The Koala Claw teeth hook under the central rail on the grill rack allowing you to pick it up.
- Hook in the middle of the grill rack so it is balanced and easy to lift out with one hand.
- To prepare for cleaning, burn shallow grooves into the blade on a hot grill rack.
- Dip blade in water and scrape back and forth to clean the grill. This works best when the grill is still hot.
- Dip blade in some peanut or canola oil and scrape the grill rack, coating it in a thin layer to reduces food sticking.