Recipe by @kateirving
Your favorite snack now comes with a twist! Find out how you can add more flavor to your pumpkin seeds by following this recipe. Enjoy!
- pumpkin seeds
- olive oil
- favourite seasoning
- Remove as much fibre from seeds as you can and rinse clean in a colander.
- Boil for 10 minutes then drain.
- Pat dry and place in a bowl.
- Toss with enough olive oil to coat the seeds and spread on a lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle generously with your favorite seasoning.
- Roast in the Z-Grill at 135°C for 50 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes to get the even cook.
- Serve warm with your favorite beverage.