Recipe by Dwayne Still
Who would’ve thought that even a lump of scrap meat can be turned into a golden recipe? Introducing the Stuffed Lamb Flap Roll! Enjoy it as it is or make it into a sandwich – it’s all up to you!
- 2 lamb flaps deboned
- 1 cup of stuffing
- butcher twine
- lamb rub
- Preheat smoker to 180⁰C.
- Prepare stuffing according to packet directions.
- Lay stuffing on deboned flaps.
- Roll flaps and secure with butcher twine.
- Oil outside of the roll and coat with your choice of rub.
- Place in smoker and wait until cooked
- Eat hot, or cool and refrigerate then slice thinly for sandwiches.